Monday, December 21, 2009

Should I put Bleach mixed with water to clean mold and mildew on the shower curtain in washing machine?

I worry about the mold will contaminate my wasing macine and colthes.Should I put Bleach mixed with water to clean mold and mildew on the shower curtain in washing machine?
Buy a new one. They're like $3.00. Cleaning the old one isn't worth it.Should I put Bleach mixed with water to clean mold and mildew on the shower curtain in washing machine?
I would recommend treating the shower curtain with dilute bleach, and scrubbing it with a brush to remove the majority of the mold and mildew.





Then launder it in the machine with detergent and a cup of bleach.





You shouldn't have any problems afterwards.
YOU should scrub the ';crap'; out of the shower curtain with a paste of baking soda and salt. Then place it into the washing machine and let it ';fill up.'; Do not wash the curtain right away, let it soak in the bleach for a while. Then you should turn the washing machine on and ';progress'; will be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment