Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can you remove mildew stains after clothing has already been washed twice :( ?

I have three baby dresses that were in the bottom of a hamper with a wet towel on top. Anyway, I washed it once and of course the mildew stains stayed. Then I bought some stain remover and tried again and of course it is still there. Now I finally came on here to look for solutions and saw a bunch of answers that say to use vinegar, or some say lemon and salt, but I believe those answers were for catching the mildew before you wash. This is my last try. What do you think would be the best way to get rid of these stains, since I've already washed them are they set in? Also one of them is a bright print, the other two are light pastel colored, one print, one solid. Just in case that matters. Thanks for your help.Can you remove mildew stains after clothing has already been washed twice :( ?
Believe it or not..... soak the dresses in a solution of Oxy Clean...





It got india ink that had been washed and dried into a bright colorful bathing suit, and it got rust out of a white satin dress....





It works, as long as you give it the time to do its job....





and it won't fade the color.Can you remove mildew stains after clothing has already been washed twice :( ?
use oxy clean!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! I must say that the information is Extremely useful and very engaging. Keep writing.Many many thanks and best of luck for your upcoming blogs.
    Pressure washing services Sugar Land

    ReplyDelete