Monday, December 21, 2009

I want to pressure wash my roof to get the mildew off .Do?

I need to do this in the morning or evening or is this a good idea?I want to pressure wash my roof to get the mildew off .Do?
Time of day doesn't matter. My husband did it and he added bleach. We had one of those ugly light greyish colored roofs back then and it always had the ugly mildew streaks running down it. When he finished it looked like new. We sold the house and bought one with a pretty green architectural roof. Go for it. It's a great idea.I want to pressure wash my roof to get the mildew off .Do?
It is a long process, and a touch job. It does not come off easily. make sure you go down the roof and not up as you will rip off the shingles. good luck.
it shouldnt matter what time of day, just dont get too close and wash down the roof not up under the shingles...feeling a little cynical today don?
It's a great idea -- once the pressure washer rips the shingles to shreds, you can just get someone to come in, strip them off and re-shingle. Problem solved.





Seriously, there are less aggressive approaches:


http://www.askthebuilder.com/B374_Cleani鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment