Monday, December 21, 2009

How to remove mildew smell in washing machine?

I left a load of laundry in my washing machine for a couple of days and now I can't get rid of the mildew smell in the washing machine. Any suggestion?How to remove mildew smell in washing machine?
Run it through a cycle empty with hot water and bleach, or you can also add some old towels which will help to wash out the machine. Then run it through empty again with warm water to make sure it's rinsed well before you put another load in.How to remove mildew smell in washing machine?
Run some laundry through with some bleach. Just make sure you use bleach safe laundry. White towels will work good.
Try putting some white towels in there with a couple of cups of bleach. This might help to remove the problem.
Run an empty cycle with about a cup of bleach in it. Should help.
Run a empty load , hot water add a cup or more of bleach, should do the trick
Baking Soda!!!
bleach kills mildew
Regular bleach. I use a little bleach in my dishwasher on occasion as well. I have also used 'white' vinegar before in the clothes washer. I use the whole bottle of vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment