Sunday, December 27, 2009

I left my laundry in the washing machine for a few days and now it smells like mildew. What should I do?

Go ahead and put your clothes in the dryer, they'll be ok.


You may want to run a load of whites using hot water and bleach through the washing machine to get rid of any mold that might still be in it.I left my laundry in the washing machine for a few days and now it smells like mildew. What should I do?
It's likely that you will still notice a mildew smell if you just put them in the dryer. I'd wash them again and add a cup or 2 of vinegar to the rinse cycle.I left my laundry in the washing machine for a few days and now it smells like mildew. What should I do?
if it is a load of white clothes fill with water and add a little bleach and run through the rinse cycle. if it is colored use vinegar and do the same
They should be ok to put in the dryer, then take some wash some towels with some baking soda in the wash water to get out musty smell
Put it in the dryer. It'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment