Monday, December 21, 2009

If i washed oily clothes in my washer does that cause mildew?

Dampness causes mildew, not oil!





Wash twice in hottest water available and a good detergent!If i washed oily clothes in my washer does that cause mildew?
My husband likes to build motorcycles for a hobby. Believe me, I've washed some oily stuff. Just use the hot water, maybe a bit more detergent than you usually would and you are good to go. I put the oily clothes in with the others and don't ever have a prob but you may not want to do that. Sugar shouldn't be a problem washing, I cook all the time and make messes.....If i washed oily clothes in my washer does that cause mildew?
Not if you put a hot wash through. Try adding a handfull of raw sugar to the wash with hot water when doing oily clothes.
no might upset goerge if you wash mildred :)

No comments:

Post a Comment